Saturday, November 6, 2010

Christmas Mantel 2009 Party

Beth over at The Stories of A to Z is having a Christmas Mantel Linky Party.  She wants all of us to link-up our last year’s Christmas mantel. 

This is my one and only picture of my Christmas mantel from last year.  I’ve cropped it to death so that you can at least see it a little better up close. 

026

The garland I used was not prelit.  I strung a  strand of white lights through the garland.  I embellished  the garland with pinecones and red Christmas balls.

026 - Copy - Copy

I love and have  collected a few of the Old World Santas through the years and  I placed one of  them on my mantel last year. 

026

Our grandsons’ stockings were hung with care last year in hopes that Santa would  be coming here…..and he did!

026 - Copy

Oh am I getting excited now!  Can’t wait to  get up in the attic and bring down all my Christmas stuff.  

Gail

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gail..
    I wanted to stop in and thank you for visiting me and becoming a follower.. I'm so glad I came here as I didnt know about this party and would love to link my 2009 mantle.
    have a wonderful sunday

    Sonny~ 155 Dream Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty and creative shelf/mantle!! Love it. It looks so dreamy!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for stopping by and leaving one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails