Monday, February 14, 2011

A Candlelight Roo….Oh, I’m In Love!

It’s true!  This rooster lights up my life. 

014

If you know me and follow my blog, you know I love candles and I light them all the time.  Mr. Roo here has an opening so that you can place a tea light inside. 

011

I was shopping at Ross’ the other day and I found Mr. Roo.   I didn’t think twice about this purchase.    

019

It didn’t take me long  to find him a place in my kitchen.  I created a new vignette just for him on my kitchen table.  

018

The picture below is just me playing in Picasa 3 Photo Editing.  I was trying to soft focus the picture.  I think I still need to practice.   

007

Thanks for stopping by and may your day be filled with lots of sunshine and all the happiness it can hold. 

Gail

Linking this post to:

A Stroll Thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday

14 comments:

  1. Love your Rooster, it is wonderful and then to light up is fantastic. Your vignette is perfect also. Great find. Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cute rooster and I imagine it will find many places to roost in your home. I forget I can do some editing in Picasa 3 and will have to experiment some more. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You haven't seen my kitchen but I love roosters. this one is so cute... I wait him, Great find.

    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet little rooster! I'm a candle lover too. Never can have too many!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is one cool rooster. Happy Valentine's Day!

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your rooster its gorgeous!! Come enter my giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gail,
    Your Roo is beautiful. Thanks for your comment today, it was SO sweet!
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love him! A friend gave me one a bit smaller (I think) for Christmas that looks a lot like him. Mine holds a tea light as well. I love mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Gail, What a fun purchase :). Good for you for lighting candles, I seem to dust mine more than anything.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Mr. Roo. Isn't Ross' the best? I don't get to shop there often since we live in a small rural town 70 miles from the nearest one. I always find a little bargain or two! I'm with you on candles...they just seem so romantic and peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Gail, Mr.Roo is just to cute. The new vignette you created on your table is so pretty and I especially love it with the Picasa editing. Happy Valentine's Day, Martina

    ReplyDelete
  12. And it's a beautiful vignette! Mr. Roo is a lucky clucker for coming home with you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Gail...I found you at Table Top Tuesday and am a new follower. I think the rooster is adorable. As I was strolling through your blog I noticed the picture of your kitchen. I was wondering what kind of hinges you have on your cabinets? Are they black? I am going to be painting my cabinets soon and I have to do something about my hinges but I just can't make up my mind. Any advice you would have would be so appreciated. Nice to meet you! Ann

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for stopping by and leaving one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails