Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Wreath of Lemons and Limes

Hello everyone!   I feel like it’s been a while since I last posted or even visited any of you.     

With summer definitely upon us, I thought it was time to replace my spring tulip wreath on the pantry door with a lemon and lime wreath. 

003

I’m a recycler when it comes to wreaths.  I try and wire everything to the grapevine frame so that I can reuse the wreath, greens and anything else I happen to use. 

019

The lemons and limes were the only items I purchased.  I bought them at Michaels and  they were two for the price of one. 

020

Do you recycle your wreaths and greens? 

017

Thanks to all of you who left me such sweet words of condolences regarding the loss of my sweet baby boy Duncan.  He was my  first and only dog.   Your kindness touched my heart.

As always, thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day.

Gail

Linking this post to:

Savvy Southern Style for WOW Us Wednesday

Blue Cricket Design for Show and Tell

15 comments:

  1. I love it! Your wreaths are beautiful!
    Love your blog too!
    Jen xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL wreath Gail I LOVE it!! Martina

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is so pretty. I love the look of the limes and lemons together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the wreath. Lemons always make me smile. I am so sorry about Duncan. My computer has been in the hands of my daughter so I have been offline for many days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pretty wreath.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your lemon and lime wreath is wonderful, especially for the kitchen, those colors are so vivid, too. I have saved wreaths for years and not too long ago finally got rid of a few and now I am wishing I had them back!
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gail, So sorry for the loss of your Duncan! Our pets are such cherished members of our family! I share in your sorrow for him!
    Pets, especially dogs, spend their whole live loving us... it is their great pleasure! Lucky us who have been loved by a dog!
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. How very pretty and fresh Gail!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad to see you back. You have been in my thoughts and prayers. Love your wreath! It looks so real! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your wreath reminds me of a nice hot summer day sipping a cold glass of lemonade. Very Pretty!

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your wreath is gorgeous, Gail! But, I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your precious dog...There is no doubt that pets are part of the family and I'm sorry that you lost such a loving member of yours.

    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  12. The wreath looks so fresh with the lemons and limes. I have a black door just crying for these colors.
    So sorry to hear about your loss. They are a family member whose loss leaves a big hole in our daily lives. Hugs to you.
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Gail,
    Just stopping by to say hi. I was sorry to read about the loss of your dog. I know he will be missed.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Gail!
    Just popping in to say Hi, hope you're having a wonderful summer.

    lovely wreath! It looks so cheerful. Pat

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for stopping by and leaving one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails