Saturday, May 18, 2013

I’m in LOVE with this make-over!

   Hello Everyone!  Just a quick post to share with you an end table make-over that I bought last Friday evening at a yard sale.    I am so happy with the way it turned out!  Check it out….. 

048 

….this is the before. 

026

I painted it with Miss Mustard Seed (MMS) yellow milk paint.  I stenciled the front of the doors and then applied MMS antique wax to it.   

050

I wish I could keep it but it’s for sale. :(  I have already taken it to my booth.   

Below is a picture of all of the items that I bought at the yard sale last Friday night…..more make-overs are already in the works! 

019 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 

Blessings,

Gail

16 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely!! What a transformation! That one won't last long in your booth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful, Gail! A definite lesson not to pass by those plain looking pieces! You did a great job on it. Look at all the great stuff you got! That's what I had hoped to find this week at the garage sales here. So far, two days and six garage sales and not one thing! Tomorrow I hit 3 more and I'm hoping the third days the charm. : ) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gail,
    Now that's what I call a great transformation. It won't be in your booth very long!

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. It turned out awesome...and I'm thinking it won't be in your booth for very long!
    hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gail, the table is gorgeous!! I can not wait to see what you do with the other stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful piece Gail! That will not be there long!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful, Gail! Love the color, and the stencil is perfect for it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really nice job. It must be so hard not to keep them all after all the work you put into them! Have a great weekend.

    Michelle. thebashfulnest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a transformation. So Beautiful, Gail!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gail!
    you did a fantastic job...love the stenciling. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  11. That turned out to be very pretty, I hope it sells, seeing as how it isn't black. I love it, I would buy it if I were looking for something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome makeover indeed!!! You sure hit the jackpot with all those wonderful pieces.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish I could take a page from your book and get projects done as quickly as you do. Your table turned out gorgeous! It would take me years to tackle that pile of furniture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This table is fabulous! SO SO gorgeous with the stencils and the waxing! It won't be in your shop for long, I'm sure! In fact, as late as I am in reading this, I bet it's gone already! Thanks for sharing! Hugs, Leena

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for stopping by and leaving one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails